Well we had a fun and full weekend. On Saturday, while I was making some belated birthday gifts, Charley and Joshua went on a hike to their favorite lake. Joshua is getting so big and he really loves to go with his Papa and hike. Then on Sunday our church held the annual Celebrate America party complete with bicycle parade for the kids, hotdogs, lemonade, orchestra, and fireworks. It was such a great family fun evening!
Our little man just marching to beat the band!! He just looks so tall!!
Okay, THIS is the look that he uses sometimes, when he is in the time out chair and I am talking to him about being disobedient or sassy. At times it is very difficult not to laugh. How does he know how to use that at just the appropriate time!!!????
Sweet boy.
"My am so big!" (He uses 'my' instead of 'I')
Digging around in the dirt.
So here is a little squatter we found in our camping chair, in our car port, when we went to pack it up in the car for the party last night. She has 3 little eggs in there!!

Captain USA on his parade trike!
Riding around the parking lot with his buddies. This is Eli.
Checking out the airplanes overhead.
Waiting in line for the parade to start.
How fun! I remember being in these fun bike parades!! I will have to see if I can find the picture and post it.
Riding across the stage in the bicycle parade.
Okay, and now for a good laugh!! Here I am in 4th grade. We had a bicycle parade on the last day of school.
Okay, I am thinking that our playground was looking pretty barren!!
Captain USA on his parade trike!
Riding across the stage in the bicycle parade.
Okay, and now for a good laugh!! Here I am in 4th grade. We had a bicycle parade on the last day of school.
Okay, I am thinking that our playground was looking pretty barren!! 
1 comment:
OK, I LOOOOOVE ya'll's blog so much because you always include tons of pictures, and of course that is the most important thing! Because Joshua is so CUTE!!! I love all the pictures and reading about all the adventures on the Pitchfor Journey. Missing ya'll very much -
Amy :o)
Post a Comment